1/2 cup egg whites
2 cups icing sugar
1 pkg. vanilla sugar
2 Tbsp lemon juice
• Preheat oven to 200°F.
• Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
• In a bowl beat whites with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
• Gradually add the icing sugar, beating continually.
• Add the vanilla sugar and the lemon juice.
• Beat until meringue holds stiff, glossy peaks.
• Transfer part of the meringue into a zyploc bag.
• Close the zyploc and cut off a small corner of the bag.
• In a circular motion press a small amount of meringue onto the prepared baking sheet.
• Leave about an inch space between the meringues.
• Bake for 1/2 an hour.
• Remove from oven.
• With metal spatula loosen the bottoms from the parchment paper.
• Keep meringue kisses in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.