250 g ground pork
1/2 cup fine breadcrumbs
3 Tbsp oil
1 small onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbsp dry parsley
1/2 tsp marjoram
• Make a slit down the tenderloin and filet into a thin rectangle.
• Pound it to even thickness with a meat tenderizer.
• Slightly salt it on both sides and set it aside.
• Place the ground pork in a bowl.
• In a fry pan sauté diced onions in oil until soft.
• Add to the bowl with the ground pork.
• Add the egg, minced garlic, pepper, salt, parsley and marjoram.
• With clean hands combine until all ingredients are well distributed.
• Arrange the stuffing on the tenderloin shaping it into a log.
• Roll up the tenderloin around the stuffing and fasten it with toothpicks.
• Place the rolled up tenderloin in an oiled roasting pan and cover.
• Bake at 350F, basting often.
• Tenderloin will be done when clear juices run.
• Remove from oven, cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
• Remove toothpicks and slice.