2 trimmed chicken breasts with skin on
salt to taste
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
sprinkling of lemon pepper spice
• Lightly sprinkle the chicken with salt and let it brine for an hour at room temperature.
• Transfer to a small roaster with a well fitting lid.
• Spoon the lemon juice and the olive oil on the top.
• Sprinkle with lemon pepper.
• Cover and place in the oven at 375F.
• Bake until tender.
• Remove lid and let the skin crisp up a little. Keep an eye on it not to them out.
• Remove from the oven, tent it with foil for a few minutes and serve.