1/2 purple cabbage
2 Tbsp olive oil
3-4 Tbsp sugar
pinch of salt
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
• Wash the cabbage and then slice very thinly.
• Place a deep non-stick skillet on medium heat.
• Add 2 Tbsp olive oil.
• Add the cabbage and the sugar.
• Stir it with a wooden spoon to coat the cabbage with oil and sugar.
• Add a pinch of salt, but handle it sparingly.
• Add the red wine vinegar.
• Slowly sauté the cabbage and stir it occasionally.
• Reduce heat if needed.
• When the liquid cooked away, the cabbage is ready.