1 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Wash off the dirt and dry the mushrooms with paper towel.
- Cut off the stems, dice and place in a small bowl.
- Heat the oil in a non stick skillet and add the onions.
- Cook on medium heat until soft.
- Add the onions and the remaining ingredients to the bowl and combine.
- With a small spoon, fill each mushroom cap with the stuffing.
- Place in a baking dish and bake in preheated oven until cheese on top is slightly browned.
- [If using a metal pan, line it with parchment paper.]