image

image

MY COOKBOOK

MY COOKBOOK
Click on the Cookbook for the Recipes

Figyelem

Felvételeim nyilvános publikálása engedély nélkül nem használhatók.

10.3.10

CHOCOLATE SHORTBREAD


This is a Fry's Cocoa recipe.

1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup icing sugar
1-1/2 cups flour
1/3 cup cocoa

• Cream the butter until soft and fluffy.
• Beat in the icing sugar.
• Stir in the flour, salt, and cocoa mixing well.
• Shape into a roll and wrap.
• Chill the dough for 1-2 hours.
• Slice and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
• Or omit last three steps and shape into 1 inch balls.
• Place on parchment lined cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
• Flatten balls with a fork.
• Bake at 300F for 20-25 minutes.
• Remove from oven and cool slightly.
• Remove from pan.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

me

My photo
I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!

Archived Recipes

All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.

Blog Archive