3 medium red potatoes
1 Tbsp butter
1 cup sour cream
1/8 cup milk
1 dry Hungarian sausage or Landjäger, sliced
• Set the oven to 350F.
• Hard-boil the eggs.
• Slice the potatoes.
• Place the sliced potatoes in a heatproof dish and cover with water.
• Microwave the potatoes until almost tender. [for about 12-14 minutes]
• Butter a casserole dish.
• Peel and slice the hard-boiled eggs.
• Slice the sausage.
• In a small bowl stir the milk into the sour cream.
• Place about half the potatoes in casserole dish and sprinkle with salt.
• Arrange the sliced eggs on the top and sprinkle with salt.
• Scatter the sausage slices on the top.
• Spread the top with half of the sour cream mixture.
• Lay the remaining sliced potatoes on the top and sprinkle with salt.
• Spread the remaining sour cream on the top.
• Bake the layered potatoes for 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.