2 cups flour
5 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
4 eggs, beaten
2 Tbsp oil
3 cups milk
• In a large bowl combine dry ingredients.
• In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, oil and milk.
• Stir until just blended together. Do not over stir.
• Heat a lightly oiled non stick frying pan on medium heat.
[Flick a little water across the surface. If sizzles, the pan ready.]
• Ladle 1/2 cup of batter in the pan.
• When air bubbles appear on the surface, flip and brown.
• Serve hot.
- It began with posting a few recipes on line for my family. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has more than 1000 Hungarian and International recipes. What started out as a private project turned into a well visited blog. The number of visitors long passed the two million mark. I organized my recipes into an on-line cookbook. On top of the page click on the cookbook to access the recipes. I am not profiting from my blog, so my visitors will not be harassed with advertising or flashy gadgets. Feel free to cut and paste my recipes for your own use. Publication is permitted as long as it is in your own words and with your own photographs. However, I would ask you for an acknowledgement and link-back to my blog. Happy cooking!