1 batch of noodles
30 g slab bacon, diced
2 Tbsp butter, melted
salt to taste
1-1/2 cups túró
2/3 cup sour cream
• Make a batch of noodle dough.
• Roll it out thin.
• Instead of cutting, tear the rolled out dough into random pieces.
• Cook the noodles in lightly salted water and drain thoroughly.
• Meanwhile cook the diced bacon until it loses its fat. (Do not crisp)
• Take out the small cracklings with a slotted spoon and set them aside.
• Toss the boiled noodles with 2 Tbsp melted butter.
• Add salt to taste.
• Sprinkle with the fried bacon bits.
• Loosely combine the túró with sour cream.
• Divide túró mixture into two parts.
• Combine one part with the buttered pasta.
• Pour the pasta into a buttered ovenproof dish.
• Top pasta with the remaining túró mixture.
• Place in the oven at 350F to heat through.
• Serve immediately.