2 slices of lemon
6 green onions
salt and pepper
non-stick cooking spray
• Set the oven to 350F.
• Rinse the fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
• Wash the onions.
• Fold a sheet of parchment paper in half.
• Place a fillet by the fold.
• Place the lemon slices and onions on the fillet.
• Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
• Drizzle fillet with olive oil.
• Brush the edges of the parchment paper with soft margarine.
• Stick the edges together; the margarine is the glue.
• Fold the 3 sides over several times.
• Place the parchment package inside the pan.
• Spray the top of each package with cooking spray.
• Bake for 10-12 minutes until paper is puffed and brown.