1 cup water
3 Tbsp butter, melted
• Combine the flour, eggs, salt and water.
• Beat vigorously to form a smooth, pliable batter.
• Boil 16 cups of water.
• Add 1 tsp of oil.
• Place a dumpling (or spatzle) maker over the pot.
• Push the dough through the holes into the boiling water below.
• When the dumplings float, pour into a large colander.
• Rinse the dumplings under cold running water.
• Drain the dumplings shaking the colander to remove all excess water.
• Pour the dumplings into a large bowl and add 3 Tbsp melted butter.
• Toss to coat with butter.
• Add the buttered dumplings to a large skillet and heat through.
This is a good dumpling maker
This dumpling maker is hard to clean