image

image

MY COOKBOOK

MY COOKBOOK
Click on the Cookbook for the Recipes

Figyelem

Felvételeim nyilvános publikálása engedély nélkül nem használhatók.

24.3.10

EGG DUMPLINGS - NOKEDLI


3 cups flour
4 eggs
salt
1 cup water
3 Tbsp butter, melted

• Combine the flour, eggs, salt and water.
• Beat vigorously to form a smooth, pliable batter.

• Boil 16 cups of water.
• Add 1 tsp of oil.
• Place a dumpling (or spatzle) maker over the pot.
• Push the dough through the holes into the boiling water below.
• When the dumplings float, pour into a large colander.

• Rinse the dumplings under cold running water.
• Drain the dumplings shaking the colander to remove all excess water.

• Pour the dumplings into a large bowl and add 3 Tbsp melted butter.
• Toss to coat with butter.
• Add the buttered dumplings to a large skillet and heat through.

This is a good dumpling maker


This dumpling maker is hard to clean

Translate

me

My photo
I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!

Archived Recipes

All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.

Blog Archive