1/2 cup whipping cream
1 cup very strong cold coffee
1 cup good quality vanilla ice cream [I used vanilla bean Häagen-Dazs]
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the sugar and the vanilla extract and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Place the chocolate syrup and the cold coffee in a blender.
- Cover and blend on high speed.
Add the ice cream, cover and blend until smooth.
- Fill the serving glasses 3/4 way up with the iced coffee.
- Spoon the whipped cream on the top.
- Add a straw and serve immediately.