5-8 low starch potatoes, no bigger than 2 inch diameter
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp melted butter
2 Tbsp freshly chopped dill weed
• Scrub the potatoes and place in a pot.
• Cover with water and add 1/2 tsp of salt.
• Bring to the boil.
• Reduce heat to maintain a slow simmer.
• Cook slowly for twenty minutes or until sharp knife inserted in the middle goes in without resistance, but the potato is still firm. If not sure, err on the side of undercooked.
• Pour off all the water immediately.
• Let the potatoes cool down so you can handle them by hand.
• Gently remove the skin with a small paring knife.
• Place the potatoes back in the pot and pour the melted butter on the top.
• Add the chopped dill and heat up over medium heat.
• Sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired.