4 cups purple cabbage finely sliced.
2 large carrots grated
1 bunch flat leaf parsley roughly chopped
1 crushed garlic clove
freshly squeezed juice of 1/2 lemon
1-1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• Thinly slice the purple cabbage and grate the carrots and chops the flat leaf parsley.
• Place in a bowl and toss.
• Add the crushed garlic, squeeze the lemon on the top and drizzle with the olive oil.
• Toss and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
• Serve and save leftovers in a covered container. It will be good for a couple of days.