image

image

MY COOKBOOK

MY COOKBOOK
Click on the Cookbook for the Recipes

8.3.10

LAYERED POTATOES - RAKOTT KRUMPLI


3 medium red potatoes
3 eggs
1 Tbsp butter
1 cup sour cream
1/8 cup milk
1 dry Hungarian sausage or Landjäger, sliced
salt

• Set the oven to 350F.
• Hard-boil the eggs.
• Slice the potatoes.
• Place the sliced potatoes in a heatproof dish and cover with water.
• Microwave the potatoes until almost tender. [for about 12-14 minutes]
• Butter a casserole dish.
• Peel and slice the hard-boiled eggs.
• Slice the sausage.
• In a small bowl stir the milk into the sour cream.
• Place about half the potatoes in casserole dish and sprinkle with salt.
• Arrange the sliced eggs on the top and sprinkle with salt.
• Scatter the sausage slices on the top.
• Spread the top with half of the sour cream mixture.
• Lay the remaining sliced potatoes on the top and sprinkle with salt.
• Spread the remaining sour cream on the top.
• Bake the layered potatoes for 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
 

Translate

me

My photo
I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!

Archived Recipes

All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.

Blog Archive