1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup apricot jam
4 Tbsp white wine vinegar
2 sprigs of fresh flat leaf parsley
2 sprinkling of salt
• Measure the olive oil into a medium sized bowl.
• Add the apricot jam next. The jam will easily slide out of the measuring cup after the olive oil.
• Add the white wine vinegar.
• Using a balloon whisk, whisk the mixture for a couple of minutes.
• Next, chop the flat leaf parsley and sprinkle it with salt.
• Chop some more. The salt will help you chop it up very fine.
• Add to the apricot mixture and whisk to combine.
• Using a funnel, pour the dressing into a salad dressing decanter.
• Chill overnight to blend the flavours, but essentially the dressing is ready to use.