PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
These cookies are the perfect snack on a hike.
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cups flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
• Thoroughly cream butter, peanut butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla.
• Sift together dry ingredients; blend into creamed mixture.
• Shape into 1 inch balls.
• Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
• Press the cookie balls with a fork; dipping fork into flour each time.
• Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
• Cool slightly and remove from pan.
Yields 4 dozen
- It began with posting a few recipes on line for my family. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has more than 1000 Hungarian and International recipes. What started out as a private project turned into a well visited blog. The number of visitors long passed the two million mark. I organized my recipes into an on-line cookbook. On top of the page click on the cookbook to access the recipes. I am not profiting from my blog, so my visitors will not be harassed with advertising or flashy gadgets. Feel free to cut and paste my recipes for your own use. Publication is permitted as long as it is in your own words and with your own photographs. However, I would ask you for an acknowledgement and link-back to my blog. Happy cooking!