25 medium apples
1-1/2 cups water
1/8 cup lemon juice
• Peel, core and cut up the apples.
• In large sauce pan place the apples and add the water and the lemon juice.
• Heat to boiling and then turn heat down to medium low.
• Cover and simmer until very tender.
• Mash the apples until smooth.
• Alternatively puree in a food processor.
• Ladle hot apple sauce into hot, sterilized jars.
• Add 1 heaping teaspoon of Fruit Fresh to every jar.
• Wipe the top of the jars with a wet paper towel and put the hot lids on.
• Screw the rings on tight.
• Place jars in a 212F oven for 2 hours.
• Remove from oven and let jars cool.
• Label and put away all the jars that has sealed.
• If one fails to seal, keep it in the fridge and start using it right of way.