1 batch of palacsinta
1 batch of chocolate sauce
1 cup walnuts, finely ground
oil for frying the crepes
• Make up a batch of palacsinta and set it aside.
• Make a batch of chocolate sauce and set it aside.
• Set out the apricot jam.
• Using a food processor, grind up the walnuts very fine.
• Transfer to a bowl and set the walnuts aside.
• Fry up the batch of palacsinta.
• Get a serving plate and place one palacsinta on it.
• Very, very lightly spread with apricot jam.
• With your hands, lightly sprinkle the top with ground walnuts.
• Lay the next palacsinta on the top and spread with the jam and sprinkle with the walnuts.
• Keep repeating until the final palacsinta is placed on the top.
• Quickly heat up the chocolate sauce and pour it over the top.
• Serves 8