1 cup green or wax beans
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 pkg. flat leaf parsley
3 cups meat stock
• Slice the carrots, parsnip, kohlrabi, green beans, and whatever else fresh vegetables you happen to have on hand. Slice thinly.
• Dice the onion if needed and mince the garlic.
• Finely chop half a package of fresh wide leaf parsley.
• Heat 2-3 Tbsp olive oil in large pot over medium-high heat.
• Add the diced onion, the minced garlic and all the sliced vegetables to the pot.
• Finally add the chopped parsley and sprinkle with salt.
• Stir to coat the vegetables with the oil and sauté for five minutes or so.
• Add a little stock to prevent browning.
• When the vegetables are brightly coloured, pour in the stock.
• Adjust the salt and season with freshly ground pepper.
• Bring to boil, cover and slow cook until vegetables are tender.
• Remove from heat and let soup rest for 15 minutes before serving.