250 g extra lean ground chicken
1-1/2 Tbsp Hungarian paprika
1 large tomato, finely chopped
1/2 cup cooked rice
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a non stick skillet, heat three Tbsp olive oil on medium heat.
- Add the onions and sauté until soft.
- Add the ground chicken and break it up with a non abrasive spatula.
- Sauté until no pink remains.
- Remove from heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the garlic, the Hungarian paprika and give it a stir.
- Add the tomato and the pepper and stir.