3 cups sliced pears
1/2 cup sliced strawberries
1 tsp Fruit Fresh
5 Tbsp flour
1/8 cup butter
• Prepare the crust.
• Lay crust in the bottom of the pie pan.
• Press crust gently into pan, leave excess hang over edge.
• In a large bowl place the fruits, Fruit Fresh and sugar and toss to combine.
• Roll out the top layer and place over the filling.
• To seal the edge pinch and crimp all around.
• Cut several steam slits into the top.
• Bake for 50-60 minutes at 425F until pastry is golden and filling bubbles through vents.
• Let stand for 30 minutes to allow juices to settle before slicing.