1-1/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1-1/2 tsp instant yeast
1/8 cup oil
1/2 cup lukewarm water
1/4 cup pizza sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
• Place flour sugar, salt and instant yeast in a large bowl.
• Add the oil and the lukewarm water.
• Mix to combine.
• On lightly floured board kneed for a couple of minutes until soft and pliable.
• Preheat oven to 375F.
• Begin to flatten the dough into a shape that corresponds to the baking sheet you will be using.
• I used a round pizza stone, so I shaped mine into a round.
• Leave a small ridge around the perimeter and stretch the dough very thin.
• Lightly oil your baking pan and lay in the dough.
• Spread lightly with pizza sauce.
• Place the desired toppings on the top. [I used thinly sliced fresh red pepper, a finely chopped ripe tomato, and a handful of crumbled feta cheese.]
• Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
• Top with a Tbsp of chopped herb. [I used fresh parsley]
• Bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until golden.
• Yields 1 large thin crust pizza.