12 medium sized new potatoes
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/8 cup fine breadcrumbs
1/8 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
• Preheat oven to 450F.
• Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
• Using a scrub brush, scrub the potatoes and then quarter them.
• Place the chopped potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water.
• Bring the water to a full boil; remove from heat, and drain.
• Transfer potatoes into a mixing bowl.
• Add the olive oil and toss to coat the potatoes.
• Add the breadcrumbs and the grated Parmesan to the potatoes and toss to coat.
• Transfer the potatoes to the prepared baking dish.
• Sprinkle with Greek seasoning.
• Place in the oven and bake until potatoes are tender and crispy.