2 plain flour tortillas
1 breakfast pork sausage
1/4 cup of diced yellow bell
scrambled eggs made from 3 large eggs
1 green onion chopped
1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
• Chop the breakfast sausage and fry them up in a non-stick fry pan on medium heat.
• Add the diced bell peppers to the pan for a minute.
• Transfer the sausage and the peppers to a small bowl and set aside.
• In a different bowl whisk together 3 large eggs.
• Make scrambled eggs in the same fry pan; there is sufficient grease left from the sausages for this.
• Divide the scrambled eggs evenly over half of each tortilla.
• Scatter the remaining ingredients on the top.
• Fold unfilled half of the tortilla over the filled portion and press together gently.
• Bake on non-stick fry pan on medium heat for 2 minutes flipping over once until the cheese melts inside. You can peek.
• Cut into wedges and eat it as is or serve with dipping sauces, salsa, sour cream and guacamole.