cauliflower and broccoli florets
salt and pepper to taste
1 batch of béchamel sauce
1 cup of shredded white cheddar cheese
sprinkling of light breadcrumbs
• Make a batch of béchamel sauce and set aside.
• Steam the cauliflower and broccoli florets.
• Drain and set aside.
• Place a few tablespoons of béchamel sauce on the bottom of the dish.
• Lay the vegetables over the sauce with the florets facing the top.
• Spoon the béchamel sauce on top covering all the florets.
• Top with the shredded cheese.
• Sprinkle lightly with light breadcrumbs.
• Bake in a 425F preheated oven for twenty minutes.