1 large yellow fleshed sweet potato [2 cups mashed]
2 Tbsp golden sugar
1/8 cup milk
2 Tbsp melted butter
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup flour
1/8 cup large flake oatmeal
1/8 cup melted butter
1/2 cup chopped almonds
• Turn the oven to 350F.
• Peel and chop a large sweet potato.
• In a double boiler with the holes or in a steam basket, steam the sweet potatoes until tender, but not mushy.
• Place the sweet potatoes, golden sugar, milk and melted butter in a food processor and pulse until fully mashed.
• Lightly whisk an egg, and pour in the food processor and pulse to combine.
• Butter a small casserole dish and pour in the sweet potato mixture.
• Combine topping ingredients and scatter on the top.
• Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, until hot and lightly browned.
• This makes four good-sized servings.