3 cups chicken broth
2 cup fresh mushrooms
salt and ground pepper
• Place the chicken broth in a medium sized pot.
• Clean and slice the mushrooms.
• Add the mushrooms to the pot.
• Bring to slow simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
• Season with salt and pepper.
• Make soup dumplings from one lightly beaten egg, flour, salt and water.
• Spoon the dumpling batter into the simmering soup.
• Slowly cook until dumplings have floated to the surface.
• Cover the pot and remove from heat.
• Let soup steep for 10 minutes before serving.
• Sprinkle, preferably fresh, parsley on the top and serve.