4 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced
1/4 green pepper, thinly sliced
2 thin slices of onions
2 inch segment of English cucumber, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp white vinegar
1 tsp sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 tsp celery seeds [but no more]
1 Tbsp olive oil, optional
• Wash and drain the vegetables.
• Thinly slice the cabbage, green pepper, onion and the cucumber.
• Place the sliced vegetables in a salad bowl and toss.
• Add the vinegar, sugar, oil, salt, pepper and the celery seeds.
• Toss to combine and let flavors merge for 20 minutes.
• If desired add a little olive oil, but just before serving. Serves 6