FOR EACH FILLET:
1 serving size sockeye salmon fillet
1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 green onions
salt and pepper
soft margarine for glue
• Set the oven to 350F.
• Rinse the fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
• Wash the onions.
• Place a fillet on the parchment paper.
• Drizzle with lemon juice.
• Smear a bit of butter on top.
• Place the onions beside the fillet.
• Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
• Brush the edges of the parchment paper with soft margarine.
• Fold the parchment over half enclosing the fish.
• Stick the parchment edges together; the margarine is the glue.
• Fold the remaining sides over to enclose the fish.
• Place the parchment package inside a baking pan.
• Repeat the process with the other fillets.
• Bake for 10-12 minutes until paper is puffed and brown.