600 g dry curd cottage cheese (Do NOT substitute)
3 Tbsp + 1 tsp farina
1-1/2 Tbsp flour
1/2 cup sugar
finely grated lemon zest
2 pkg. vanilla sugar
1-1/2 Tbsp baking powder
salt to taste
1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
3/4 cup sour cream
2 tsp flour
• In a food processor puree the eggs and the dry curds until smooth. [In a blender, puree in batches.]
• Pour the curd mixture into a large bowl.
• Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until well combined.
• Pour into a greased, parchment paper lined rectangular baking pan.
• In a small bowl combine the topping ingredients and spoon it over the base.
• Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 25-30 minutes.
• Keep in the pan and let the bar cool to room temperature.
• Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
• Slice into bars in the pan and sift icing sugar on the top.