image

image

MY COOKBOOK

MY COOKBOOK
Click on the Cookbook for the Recipes

Figyelem

Felvételeim nyilvános publikálása engedély nélkül nem használhatók.

8.1.10

POACHED EGG


Perfect poached egg is cooked in residual heat and not poached at all. Poached eggs cool quickly; serve them on heated plates.

• Use a medium-sized non-stick skillet with a lid.
• Fill the skillet with 2-3 inches of water.
• Add a drop of vinegar to the water. Vinegar helps the egg to hold its shape.
• Crack the egg into the water.
• Put the skillet on high heat.
• Add some salt. Salt will make the water boil faster.
• When the water starts to boil place the lid on the pan and remove pan from the heat.
• Depending on how runny you like the yolk, keep the lid on for 3-5 minutes.
• Lift each poached egg out of the water with a wide slotted spoon and place on
  a heated plate.
   

Translate

me

My photo
I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!

Archived Recipes

All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.

Blog Archive