image

image

MY COOKBOOK

MY COOKBOOK
Click on the Cookbook for the Recipes

3.1.10

RED PEPPER CORN


This simple side dish is enhanced with red pepper. Too much red pepper would overpower the corn, especially the frozen variety. But a hint of red pepper and a bit of olive oil provides a good balance.

2 cups frozen corn
1/2 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 large sweet red pepper, diced
salt and pepper to taste

• Plunge the corn into boiling water.
• Bring back to boil, then remove pot from heat.
• Pour the corn through a fine sieve and set it aside to drain.
• Meanwhile place a large non-stick pan on medium heat.
• Add 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil and the diced red peppers.
• Slowly sauté the red peppers until their aroma fills the room.
• Now stir in the drained corn.
• Heat through and serve.

Translate

me

My photo
I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!

Archived Recipes

All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.

Blog Archive