image

image

MY COOKBOOK

MY COOKBOOK
Click on the Cookbook for the Recipes

Figyelem

Felvételeim nyilvános publikálása engedély nélkül nem használhatók.

26.4.10

OVEN FRIES


6 medium sized red potatoes
1 Tbsp olive oil
Parchment paper
Cooking spray

Preheat oven to 400F.
Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
Spray the pan with cooking spray.
Wash and cut the potatoes into evenly-sized wedges.
Place them in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp olive oil.
Toss to coat.


Lay the potatoes in the prepared pan in a single layer.



Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Meanwhile shake the pan and gently turn the potatoes a couple of times.
Remove from heat and sprinkle with salt.
Serve immediately.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

me

My photo
I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!

Archived Recipes

All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.

Blog Archive