2 Tbsp oil
1/4 green pepper, diced
5 mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 cups cooked day old rice
1/2 cup frozen Asian vegetables
1/2 cup cooked meat, diced
2 green onions, chopped
1 egg + 1 Tbsp oil [optional]
• Dice the meat and set it aside.
• Dice the green pepper and set it aside
• Thinly slice the mushrooms and set it aside.
• Partially thaw 1/2 cup of frozen mixed Asian vegetables in the microwave.
• Remove vegetables from the microwave and place on a cutting board.
• Chop up the half frozen vegetables finely and set it aside.
• Chop the green onions and set it aside.
• In a large skillet heat 2 Tbsp oil.
• Add the peppers and mushrooms and lightly sauté for 1 minute.
• Add 2 cups of day old rice; stir and heat it through.
• Stir in the chopped Asian vegetables and the diced cooked meat.
• Lightly drizzle with soya sauce.
• Add the chopped green onions and stir to combine.
• Heat through and serve with soya sauce.
• In a small bowl slightly beat 1 egg.
• Heat up 1 Tbsp oil in a small skillet.
• Pour in the beaten egg and quickly fry turning only once.
• Remove the egg to a clean chopping board and cut into small bits.
• Top the fried rice with the egg bits and serve.