These are soft, light and delicious!
1-1/2 cups good quality jumbo chocolate chips
3-1/4 cups flour
1/3 cup sugar
1-1/2 Tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup butter, soft
3 eggs, beaten
1-1/2 cups milk
• In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
• Pour the milk mixture into the butter mixture.
• Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
• Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
• Spray the muffin tins with cooking spray.
• Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
• Bake at 400F for 30 minutes.
• Makes 12 large muffins