6 red potatoes
3 Tbsp oil
1/2 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tomato, sliced
1/2 green pepper, sliced
1-2 Tbsp Hungarian Paprika
salt and pepper
kolbassa sausage, sliced
• Peel the potatoes, wash, and cut into quarters.
• In a medium sized pot sauté the diced onions until soft.
• Add the sausage slices and slow fry for two minutes.
• Add the potatoes and stir in the paprika.
• Salt and pepper to taste.
• Pour on water to barely cover the potatoes.
• Add the tomato and green pepper.
• Bring to slow simmer and cover.
• Cook until potatoes are tender.
• Remove from heat and let rest for a couple of minutes before serving.