1 Romaine lettuce
1/2 cup home made Caesar Dressing
3Tbsp Parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
1/2 cup croutons
• Wash, drain and spin dry Romaine lettuce.
• Break the leaves to 2 inch widths.
• Just before serving toss with Caesar Dressing.
• Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and croutons.
• Serve immediately.
1 cup home made mayonnaise
1 tsp French style mustard
4 garlic cloves, minced
Combine all the ingredients.
- It began with posting a few recipes on line for my family. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has more than 1000 Hungarian and International recipes. What started out as a private project turned into a well visited blog. The number of visitors long passed the two million mark. I organized my recipes into an on-line cookbook. On top of the page click on the cookbook to access the recipes. I am not profiting from my blog, so my visitors will not be harassed with advertising or flashy gadgets. Feel free to cut and paste my recipes for your own use. Publication is permitted as long as it is in your own words and with your own photographs. However, I would ask you for an acknowledgement and link-back to my blog. Happy cooking!