CHOCOLATE WHITE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
3/4 cup butter at room temperature
1-1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
2 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup cocoa
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups white chocolate, coarsely chopped
• Cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
• Add the vanilla and the eggs, 1 at a time; mix well.
• Add the cocoa and mix again.
• Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into the bowl.
• Combine until well incorporated.
• Fold in the chopped white chocolate.
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Drop the dough with a rounded tablespoon on intervals.
Yields: 32 large cookies
• Dampen hands and flatten dough slightly.
• Bake at 350F for exactly 15 minutes (cookies will seem underdone).
• Remove from oven and let cool slightly on pan.
• Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- It began with posting a few recipes on line for my family. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has more than 1000 Hungarian and International recipes. What started out as a private project turned into a well visited blog. The number of visitors long passed the two million mark. I organized my recipes into an on-line cookbook. On top of the page click on the cookbook to access the recipes. I am not profiting from my blog, so my visitors will not be harassed with advertising or flashy gadgets. Feel free to cut and paste my recipes for your own use. Publication is permitted as long as it is in your own words and with your own photographs. However, I would ask you for an acknowledgement and link-back to my blog. Happy cooking!