image

image

MY COOKBOOK

MY COOKBOOK
Click on the Cookbook for the Recipes

Figyelem

Felvételeim nyilvános publikálása engedély nélkül nem használhatók.

8.5.10

FRIED POTATOES - SÜLT KRUMPLI



These fries are simply amazing! They are tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. Plus they are less greasy than regular fries are. Deep fried potatoes absorb much less oil if they are partially cooked first. You will need

5 red potatoes and
oil for deep frying


• Cut the potatoes into ~1 inch cubes or a bit smaller.
• Bring a large pot of water to rapid boil.
• Add the potatoes and bring to boil.
• Cook the potatoes partially, potatoes should remain firm.
• Drain well.
• Place oil in a large, heavy pot.
• Bring oil to boil on medium high heat.
• Add the potato cubes and cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes brown.
• Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon.
• Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt.
• Serve immediately.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

me

My photo
I began to post recipes for my family and it turned out to be a work in progress. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has over 900 recipes of Hungarian and international recipes. My recipes are organized into a cookbook format. On top of the page click on the cookbook to get access to all my recipes. If I ever figure out how to add a printer friendly gadget I will add it. In the meantime feel free to cut and paste. Happy cooking!

Archived Recipes

All my previous posts are listed and organized into a cookbook. Click on the cookbook with the wooden spoon image on the upper left corner to access over 900 recipes. You may click on the archive below, but it can take a long time to load.

Blog Archive