1 cup chocolate chips
2- 1/2 cups flour
1/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup cocoa, sifted
1-1/2 Tbsp baking powder
3/4 cup butter
1-1/2 cups milk
1 Tbsp vanilla
• In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and baking powder.
• Add the butter and with clean hands rub into the flour until well combined.
• Stir in the sifted cocoa.
• In a smaller bowl whisk together the eggs, vanilla and the milk.
• Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture.
• Stir until dry ingredients are just moistened.
• Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
• Spray the muffin tins with cooking spray.
• Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
• Bake at 400F for 30 minutes, until golden brown.
• Makes 12 large muffins