This has to be the simplest chocolate sauce to make.
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup whipping cream
1-2 Tbsp liquor [optional]
• Warm the cream in a double sauce pan or in the microwave.
• Do NOT boil cream.
• Add the chocolate to the warm cream.
• Mix it gently with a fork until cream absorbs all the chocolate.
• Stir in 1-2 Tbsp of liquor.
- It began with posting a few recipes on line for my family. "zsuzsa is in the kitchen" has more than 1000 Hungarian and International recipes. What started out as a private project turned into a well visited blog. The number of visitors long passed the two million mark. I organized my recipes into an on-line cookbook. On top of the page click on the cookbook to access the recipes. I am not profiting from my blog, so my visitors will not be harassed with advertising or flashy gadgets. Feel free to cut and paste my recipes for your own use. Publication is permitted as long as it is in your own words and with your own photographs. However, I would ask you for an acknowledgement and link-back to my blog. Happy cooking!