1 cup 11 % plain yoghurt
1/2 cup 14% sour cream
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp grated garlic
1/2 English cucumber, grated
• Peel and slice the cucumbers first.
• Transfer into a sieve and press out all the juices. Set aside.
• Peel the garlic cloves and cut off the woody ends.
• Grate them on the smallest grater and set aside.
• In a small bowl, combine the yoghurt, sour cream, lemon juice.
• Add salt to taste.
• Add the grated garlic.
• Fold in the well-drained grated cucumbers.
• Wrap it up well and place in the fridge for the night. This will combine the flavours and will taste extraordinary the following day.