2 boneless pork chops
salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp mustard
2 Tbsp peanut oil
1-1/2 Tbsp butter
1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
1/2 cup sour cream
• Pound out two boneless pork chops thin with a meat tenderizer.
• Lightly spread on side with mustard.
• Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
• Melt 2 Tbsp peanut oil and 1-1/2 Tbsp butter in a non-stick skillet.
• Place the chops [with the mustard side up] in the skillet.
• Braise the chops until the underside begins to get a little color.
• Meanwhile chop the onions.
• Flip over the pork chops and braise them on the seasoned side for one minute.
• Transfer chops to a plate.
• Add the chopped onions to the skillet and sauté for 1 minute.
• Stir in the sour cream and put back the chops.
• Heat until sauce bubbles and serve on hot buttered pasta.