1/2 lb [about a good handful] of fresh green beans
2 cups cauliflower florets
1 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1/4 cup thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes [I used my oven dried tomatoes]
1/8 cup red or white wine vinegar
1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
• Clean the beans and cut the cauliflower into florets.
• Rinse and drain.
• Steam the beans and the cauliflowers separately. Cook until crisp-tender.
• Drain the chickpeas. Rinse under cold water and drain again.
• Place the beans and the cauliflower florets in a salad bowl.
• Add remaining ingredients and toss gently.
• Cover and chill for 1 hour and then serve.