1/2 tsp gelatine powder
2 Tbsp cold water
2 Tbsp whipping cream
1 cup whipping cream
2 Tbsp icing sugar
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
• In small bowl sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of gelatine powder over 2 Tbsp of cold water.
• In a small saucepan, bring 2 Tbsp whipping cream to boil.
• Pour over the gelatine, stirring until dissolved.
• Refrigerate until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
• With a small balloon whisk, whisk until smooth.
• Whip 1 cup of whipping cream until soft peaks form.
• Add the gelatine mixture and whip to combine.
• Add the icing sugar, and the vanilla extract.
• Beat until stiff peaks form. Do not overbeat.